This camp is run by the Academy, but does not count toward the Saber. Graduates will, however, be allowed to wear the RTC Tassel on thier Saber upon graduation of the Academy.
Download your gear list and get READY for a new Adventure! Graduates of the Rangers Training Camp will be better prepared for the Ranger Leadership Academy, but it is not a requirement for earning his Saber. During his experience in this camp, the Ranger will gain confidence in his camping skills, learn how to work as a patrol and rely on the unique abilities of every individual in the team. He will also learn and develop life-skills to use in his personal and spiritual life. This event is jam-packed with leadership opportunities, team-building activities, and fun games.
Arrive Thursday 10am, graduate 10am Sunday
- Boys 9-11 years (5th Grade)
- Camp helps to prepare Ranger for Leadership Academy Camps.
- Includes food, supplies, Patrol t-shirt & a tomahawk!
- Create Patrol Team spirit & unity while building friendships. Develop Leadership Skills to complement leadership merits in your Outpost.
- Hone and apply your leadership skills through fun activities.
- Spend time reflecting in Spiritual Devotions.
- Discover your personal qualities & establish a plan to strengthen them. Learn life-skills.
- Register online, arrange your own transport to and from camp.