This camp is run by the Academy, but does not count toward the Saber
Download your gear list here and get READY for a new Adventure! Graduates of the Rangers Training Camp will be better prepared for the Ranger Leadership Academy, but it is not a requirement for earning his Saber. During his experience in this camp, the Ranger will gain confidence in his camping skills, learn how to work as a patrol and rely on the unique abilities of every individual in the team. You will also learn and develop life-skills to use in your personal and spiritual life. This event is jam-packed with leadership opportunities, team-building activities, and fun games.
Arrive Thursday 10am, graduate 10am Sunday
- Boys 9-11 years (grades 4-6)
- Camp helps to prepare Ranger for Leadership Academy Camps.
- Includes food, supplies, Patrol t-shirt & a tomahawk!
- Create Patrol Team spirit & unity and build friendships.
- Hone and apply your outdoor skills through fun activities.
- Spend time reflecting in Spiritual Devotions. Develop Leadership Skills to complement leadership merits in your Outpost. Discover your personal qualities & establish a plan to strengthen them. Learn life-skills.
- Register online.
- Arrange your own transport to and from camp.